Golden Valley Tree Park - a wonderful place to hold your event
The Park is a great place for you to hold your special event amongst some of the loveliest rural countryside in the heart of the South West.
Reserving a site at Golden Valley Tree Park enables you to be guaranteed the exclusive use of your chosen location at the Park. A reservation sign will be erected at the site prior to your event. Please make bookings through Email
Read about Options and Costs
- * The toilets in the World Collection area are sufficient for 100 people. For more than 100 people, regulations require that additional portable hired toilets must be provided by the event organiser at the rate of 1 toilet for each additional 50 people.
- * Reservation is limited to either the Gazebo or the Cleveland Oaks at any one time.
- * Service vehicles may drive down near to the Gazebo or the Cleveland Oaks. Entry to this site is via a locked gate so arrangements with GVTP Booking Manager will need to be arranged prior to entry. However vehicles are not permitted to drive under the Cleveland Oaks canopy at any time.
- * All other event guest vehicles must park in the car park.
- * All rubbish and equipment to be removed after reservation time has lapsed and the site is to be left as it is found.
- * If the natural mulch is raked up from under the trees, it needs to be returned afterwards.
- * No reserve bookings will be accepted for the gazebo, the picnic shelter or the Cleveland Oaks on public holidays, long weekends and Mother's Day.